Whenever the application is randomly openend, without the intention of planning a specific trip. For example: discovering what the app has to offer or learning if there are any events nearby.
- Discover weekly or monthly lists of events. This functionality can also work in combination with email marketing.
- Just browse through artwork (without extra details. This is purely for inspiration.)Discover museums and events by browsing through a gallery of artwork. (When you click on piece of art, you see the museum behind it.)
- Discover events and museums based on your location, time or just be surprised. (The app suggests what could be interesting for you with custom notifications.)
Before the visit →
Browse events and museums with the intention to plan a trip.
- Plan a trip by adding museums or events to your private wishlist.
- Indicate must-sees (artwork) and let the app point you in the right direction (spoken or visually).
- Detailed information on the museum/event through text, audio or video. (Virtual walkthrough the museum.)
- Special request form directly communicated to the museum.
During the visit →
Bring a second dimension to your trip. Location-based & interactive features like video, audio, text, AR.
- Route suggestion by must-sees or interests. Data, favorites, search history and others will be used to compose this route.
- Detailed information about the artwork or artist based on your location in the museum, or at the event — by text, audio or video.
- Receive more information by taking a picture of the artwork (via image recognition.)
- Surprise me: the app suggests something that is out of your comfort zone.
After the visit →
Everything to relive the best moments in your cultural past.
- Journal: this shows your timeline of past visits, artwork you added to your favorites and pictures you took.
- Assemble your own museum (based on the artwork you favorited.)
- Relive the moment. (App makes an animation with your favorite artwork and pictures.)
- Share with other Cultivist members.